Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. My husband, ###, ghosted me. Us. We have two grown daughters. ### and ###. They are ok but so ashamed of me. ### won’t have anything to do with me. ### lives back in the same town. My only sibling hates hates...
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have brain damage. From drinking alcohol. My husband, ### ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Good. Not suffering losing him. They are suffering losing me. Their mother. I drank alcohol apparently like tap water. I don’t remember. I was fired from my job of...
God I pray that you forgive me about send your prayer to god website and how I mess things up with my mom’s job at a ### by looking up things that were explicit on a ### device. I ask god right now for his forgiveness and grace & mercy for all my sins from age ### through present time. I need...