I pray for God's blessings all over my life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why I would receive the pain all over my body because it doesn't make sense. My whole body doesn't deserve to get pain. God isn't playing around with me and who I am. God will rid the pain from my body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
249
I hate to see skin peeling all over my feet, between my toes getting dry after I finish bathing every time. God, please heal no more dry and peeling skin all over both feet to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I want to see both feet and nails getting healthy and beautiful.
Replies
8
Views
214
I write to ask for prayers over my life everything is stuck no job.cant take care of family n my girlfriend left me .chased out house due to rent.am trysting God for a way out.
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom