I pray for financial help and help with my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail85

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for financial help and help with my vehicles getting repaired. I know He will see me through and my worries are for nothing. My faith is with God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The devil steals my peace and sleep. My ### is old and sick (depression, diabetes, Alzheimer, chronic digestion issues...) We have really a lot of work to do around her. She is dependent on us. Emotionally, materially, financially. We need also finances to cover costs of her living and care...
Replies
7
Views
141
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
163
Heavenly Father, please help ### financially as the not working and really need financial help. Thank you all for praying with me for hom.
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom