I pray for financial breakthrough. Things have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please for me to come out of the financial deficit and quagmire I am in now. May Our Almighty Father open for me the financial floodgates. May tjis miracle happen now in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
183
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
281
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, My name is ### (###). I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and I have witnessed many miracles in my life. From the past 1-2 years I've been going through a lot of struggles, mainly in the financial area. I have over ### Lakh debt and I am forced to pay those...
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom