I pray for financial breakthrough, open doors, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray oh God that all financial doors should open in my life and family let all my business proposal be accepted wherever I submit them.
Replies
8
Views
289
Please pray for me as I go through a demanding season. Pray for wisdom, favour and approval in my work, including the final review of my budget. May the right person oversee it, understand the needs and approve what is necessary. May God establish the work of my hands and protect me from...
Replies
11
Views
199
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, thanking You because You are the God who opens doors that no one can shut and makes a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, I commit my career, my education, and my future into Your hands. You know my desire to grow...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom