I pray for complete peace and to ...

I pray for complete peace and to hear directly from the Lord through the Holy Spirit in every area of my life especially as it pertains to serving the Lord. I need that desperately.
I agree in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God’s supernatural protection and ask that I may feel completely and fully secure in everything I am facing right now. Please pray for an important conversation today, that it goes well and provides the right support. Please also pray for God's intervention and healing in my family's...
Replies
11
Views
177
Please pray for complete healing and recovery of my back . Few years back there was an injury but it became alright . Then after my pregnancy and delivery it came back . I have prayed so much for it , I really hope and pray God hears my prayers. Please pray that I’m able to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please join us in praying for our son, ###, as he continues his recovery from a traumatic brain injury. We ask God to perform a miracle in his life—that he would soon be able to talk, eat, walk, and laugh again. Please pray that ### feels God's loving presence every day, knowing that He is with...
Replies
13
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom