I pray for all intentions on this ...

A C / A O

Beloved of All
I pray for all intentions on this site, May the almighty lord help us all in his time. Thank you Lord.
 
```markdown
I pray for all intentions on this site, May the almighty lord help us all in his time. Thank you Lord.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I live in an expat backpapcker neighborhood known for notorious psycho stalkers (both men and women) in which if they don't like you they stalk you, intentionally try to cause car collisions, and make such situations look like an accident. Please pray for me so that the Lord protect me as I...
Replies
18
Views
246
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over intentions in the reception area and office a couple of decades ago. I pray sincerely that they or in-between behavior cannot/will not be examined, brought up and exploited. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in...
Replies
7
Views
173
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, lost one provider peace and all need in this tragedies in their life...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom