I pray for admission into the higher ###

Rietel

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for admission into the higher institution I pray for God's guidance Favour blessings for me and my ### I pray for promotion in all my academic works I pray that I will come out as the best thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to my Father to grant me admission this year to offer nursing at ### this year and I pray for academic sponsorship Amen 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
77
Dear lovely prayer warriors, My daughter has her interview with ### on Monday morning ###. Please pray for all to go well and that she will successfully enter medical school on the entrance. Pray for her not to be nervous and for the professors to look upon her favorably and grant her admission...
Replies
16
Views
156
Heavenly Father, I commit before You every academic application, admission process and educational opportunity that You have allowed me to pursue. I thank You for every door You have opened and for every opportunity that lies ahead. I specifically pray over the application currently under review...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom