I pray for a spiritual and financial breakthrough for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to you today because this is heavy on my heart. My job is stressing me out and doesn't value me. I'm underpaid and overwhelmed. I am the sole provider in my family. I have a lot of bills to pay. I need a new job and career and need to create additional streams of income...
Replies
6
Views
250
Asking for prayer for protection from spiritual attacks, healing in body and mind, and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
181
Asking for prayer for protection from spiritual attacks, healing in body and mind, and financial breakthrough in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom