I pray for a peaceful week ahead ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peaceful week, I am dealing with micromanaging admin and defiant students and overly sensitive parents, bullying coworkers, especially students constantly distracting class by asking bathroom breaks when they don’t really need to, and take forever to come back. Please pray for...
Replies
11
Views
127
I thank God for last week and place the week ahead before you Jesus that it will be a peaceful week full of blessings, mercy, and favour. I pray for business success and financial stability that debts shall be cancelled and realigned to a workable plan according to Almighty Jesus’s will. Dear...
Replies
7
Views
471
Dear Jesus I pray a peaceful day and week ahead. I pray provision and financial breakthrough for the business that I will find favor from work. I pray for healing of any sickness in my body ### I pray for school fees for my ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
438
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom