I pray for a new mind, faith, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling and looking fantsstic today in Jesus name!! No fear, anxiety, depression etc. JOY, FAITH, OPTIMISM, POSITIVITY. Mind of Christ amen Health/healing for 1) my old mother - ###, early Alzheimer late phase, diabetes, depression, gastrointest issues, heart and blood pressure, watery eyes...
Replies
10
Views
101
May God give me peace of mind, financial provision and Favor. may all things work together for my good in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
253
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over miraculous and GODLY faith. The word states clearly, that he is faithful even when we are not. I claim that. The word says that without faith, we cannot please GOD. I claim that as well. I pray that you stand with me in faith, agreement and prayer...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom