I pray for a marriage partner before ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please daven for me for a marriage partner and livelihood
Replies
8
Views
147
I am ### from ###.At here, I wish to write down my prayer request.I am ### year old this year.I wish to have marriage partner this year.
Replies
10
Views
214
Heavenly Father, I come to You today under the covering of the blood of Jesus Christ, my Savior, Deliverer, and Defender. You are the God of light, truth, and righteousness. You see what is hidden in darkness, and You are mighty to save. Lord, You know the pain and fear I carry—living in a...
Replies
9
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom