I pray for a ### child

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I and my husband ### are married for 14yrs but don't have a baby. We would have had a baby but when I married and came my mother in law used to torcher alot and use to create fight between me and my husband. He is used to not take any interest in me. And then I started staying in...
Replies
9
Views
156
Pray for the bad lying mother and ex-wife ### to be humbled and stopped by God from harassing her innocent baby daddy for extra child support money she doesn't need. Pray for ### to stop wrongfully spending her daughters child support money on herself or on her bills, because the child support...
Replies
10
Views
179
I pray that my baby father returns to me and our baby healed and ready to be a father and husband. I told him I was pregnant and he left me.
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom