I pray for 100 percent healing for ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
O Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit, I place all my trust in you. I do not have to be afraid for anything in this world as long as I leave it in your loving care. O kind and merciful God, enable us to follow your will and accept your judgments. Take away all my worries and console my anxious soul. Give us purpose, optimism, harmony, happiness. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified, now and forever Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me ### to be healed from the following 1 ### 2 ### 3 ### 4 ### 5 ### 6 ### 7 ###. 100 percent.
Replies
10
Views
667
I pray for healing and to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
309
I pray for healing to not have too much sugar in my bloodstream because it makes me sick, makes you get headaches, and I don’t feel well. Help me control my sugar intake as well as be my man.
Replies
10
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom