Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a miracle for my son ### to be healed mind and body and that he is happy and will gain weight. Please ask Jesus to heal him if it is His will. He suffers and has suffered most of his life. I also ask to hear his laughter. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
13
Views
219
Dear Family Of God, Today and maybe weeks ago, I was found to be at fault with evidence submissions. I pray that GOD intervene with a miracle. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities...
Replies
8
Views
161
“Lord, please give me peace while I am here, protect me from negativity, and open the door for me to have my own home and privacy. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.” 🙏❤️
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom