I pray and request God to help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God help my daughter to pass all her exam's so she can get a scholarship to the university... Amen
Replies
12
Views
581
Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
212
Thank you God for helping me raise my son. Even though his Dad asked me when I was pregnant with him to get an abortion long ago. Thank you for keeping me from listening to his dad. Thank you that you stepped in and help me raise him. On days, months, years his dad left me and his son. Thank you...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,733
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom