I pray about my sister relationship with a man ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray about my sister relationship with a man named ###. She worked with him briefly and she told me a lot of negative things about him and what he was doing. Then she started to talk with him and she became friends with him. The problem is, I am worried she is seeking more from this man than friendship. She has hinted she wanted to marry this man and I know is overlooking a lot of things about this man.

This man doesn't keep a regular job. He works a hobby and he gets paid as much as a fast food worker. He had a regular job and said he was going to keep it so his kid could have health care. He left that job. The mother of his child is taking care of this child financially and in every way.

I am worried that she is going to badger this man and get him to marry her or he is going to do it so she can take care of him. He is in his 50's and he is not physically going to be able to work much longer. She is a lot younger than him with no kids and I am afraid once she comes into a sexual relationship and gets a baby by this man she is going to mess up her life. Even if she marries him she has to provide for the whole household and I don't think she wants to look at this.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearest Heavenly Father Here Comes again your beloved daughter ### humbly before you thrown of Grace this morning thanking you for another day Lord at this Fourth Watch of the morning I hunger and thirst after righteousness and long to seek you long to hear your voice long to four more deeply...
Replies
7
Views
309
I have forgiven them and I have asked you to bless them but nothing has changed I am still broken and very hurt but I have not turned away from you Lord. I trust that vengeance is yours. But how long must I wait is something wrong? I heard that he quit drinking smoking and using drugs which was...
Replies
9
Views
530
Brothers and sisters, This will be a long one because I believe in Jesus, I believe in prayer. It seems like my life is all over the place, not only with college but with my depression, anxiety, and family. I am not the only one who is struggling though, it is my mother (###) My brothers, (###...
Replies
9
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom