I pay ### bill and fines taken off and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pay couch bill and fines taken off and Internet bill and my phone bill doesn't give us anymore late charges
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer please. I know at some point I heard a verse that said something like, “where 2 or 3 gather in His name, He will be there”?? I'm weak with my health (several blood clots on both lungs), I’m in a toxic, abusive relationship for 17 years, and since I’m the breadwinner of my home...
Replies
7
Views
341
Please pray that I pay my fines by October 1st... or I go to jail... I need my disability approved... Then I'll be able to pay it... My fines cost ###.00... Thank you...
Replies
10
Views
227
Please pray I pay my fines by ###...so I don't go to jail...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom