I never can be happy. What am I supposed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IT IS OVER I CAN BE HAPPY I CAN FIND A ATTRACTIVE GUY THATS SINGLE THAT CAN LOVE ME LIKE ME GREATLY STAY WITH ME GREATLY MARRY ME GREATLY. I GET MY PERSON HUSBAND IN SECRET THAT CAN LOVE MY PETS GREATLY NOW ESPECIALLY...
Replies
10
Views
186
Dear God, what am I supposed to do? I have been praying to you for so many days, yet the situation seems to get worse.
Replies
10
Views
414
Lord I am doing what I supposed be doing Lord my exercises and being a chemo angel and prayer warrior, I am feeling depressed do not know why Lord please give me peace and take away the depression thank you Lord. Healing for ### and ### for our health, marriage getting along and Lord help me not...
Replies
5
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom