I Need Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreyalonzo

Prayer Warrior
I need prayer for protection. I'm being attacked by the devil from all ends: my job, housing, public safety. Full attacks from Satan. I've been praying and trying to become close to Jesus, but I need prayers from you. Please send me your prayers. I need you - ###.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray that You remove satan & his demons from ### life, Father, wrap him in Your protection. Amen.
 
I pray for your divine intervention Lord Jesus from all demonic attacks that has come upon your son ###. Wash him & cleanse him from all unrighteousness hold him in the halo of your palm and give him grace in the hardest place. I know it's your grace and mercies that has brought us through and that's why we are living this moment just because of you. Cramp & paralyze the trap of the enemy and give ### the peace that passeth all understanding so he can worship you and pray to you continuously. Thank you for what you have already done and what you are about to do. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Comfort and restore those who are in prison. Give victory to those of us struggling under the power of addictions.

Please, Strengthen our marriages, our homes.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Merciful Christ, by your mighty power and loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer ###'s prayer's Lord, Amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self-forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. And one more thing for now, all that I have asked You to do for me, do the same for my family, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father, I thank You for this wonderful morning. You are gracious and with Your grace alone we have been saved. You have defeated Devil. I bind all the activities of Satan in Your blood Lord. Let not Satan trouble your child anymore. Free him from all the evil attacks, guard him with your angels and protect him in everything. Renew ###'s faith in You. Use him for Your glory and honor. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION & SAFETY. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
75
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
171
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY LOAN TO BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE.
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom