I Need Your Prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Prayer Partners....

I have been busy ministering and I am so drained. I have so many people pulling on me because of the gifts that God has blessed me with. I have to remember to allow God to minister to me and strengthen me through His Word. This is not about me...but about God. I take ministry very seriously. But I am not going to get sick again. I have to shut down, rest, and allow God to speak to my heart.

I said all of that to say this…Pray For Me.

Ms. ###
 
Lord, bless Ms ###. Amen and Amen
 
praying for your talents and wisdom to be reinstated daily may God give you strength by the word. help her to walk in the word and not of the world. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!!!!! I AM SCARED. DEAR GOD, PLEASE DONT LET ME GO BLIND!!!! AMEN!!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
52
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
83
GROUNDSHAKING PRAYERS FOR MY PROTECTION & SAFETY. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DAILY PRAYERS.
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom