I need your prayers that u may stand with me concerning###

Eran

Disciple of Prayer
I need your prayers that you may stand with me concerning my spiritual life and the Lord to bless me and grant me a husband he promised because I haven't met him and he promised me now it's ### yrs down the line. The fulfilment of the visions he gave me. I am almost giving up, please help me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm not popular on social media or known by anyone on social media. There's no drama with anyone on social media, and I've never had arguments on social media with anyone. This miracle woman put my name into August Alsina's mouth and people associated with him who he follows...
Replies
7
Views
187
Hi Beautiful souls, Thank you for reading this. Appreciate it very much. I have a prayer request. I really need to secure a job or a business that will enable me to get out of this homeless situation and this loneliness and the pit of a rock bottom... Last year, I lost everything, my mother, my...
Replies
8
Views
260
f is trying to discourage me concerning my job application, but I keep praying that God will mercifully meet my needs according to His will and plan. May I be offered the right part-time job, sent by the Lord, near home so as to keep taking care of my relative under God's protection and help. I...
Replies
13
Views
563
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom