I Need You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofgod

Servant of All
Lord I hate that I'm trying to go back to a place you delivered me from. Lord I remember the pain and the tears, yet I desire to keep pushing against you. Lord I don't know how to let go. Please deliver me from even thinking or wishing a relationship with the wrong people and places. Lord I don't wish to relive the pain I caused myself and others. Remove the anxiety and fear. Lord I'm in need of your divine intervention. Remove the wrong people and places from my mind and my heart. Break the connection that I have formed. Help me to let go but never forget the lessons learned. Please renew my strength.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Dear God please hear and answer my prayers. I'm trying to not give up and keep the faith but it's hard. Seems like when I move forward I get brought backwards. I pray for my adult children because I'm tired of taking care of them. I pray my daughter ### finds a better job and...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord thank you for listening and answering. I know that you will answer. Lord I need you now. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, mental and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a better job and safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
9
Views
150
This evil one lying now trying to go up on their pricing when we have already agreed on a price now. Really Ridiculous the devil’s taking this too far please help us Lord! Your mighty surrounding blood and fire!
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom