I need urgent prayer. Please pray for ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Really, very urgently need prayer in Jesus name. God knows what is needed. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
154
Please pray for me as I’m going through a very difficult period. Since my mother passed away, I’ve been dealing with family and financial difficulties, including concerns around rental income and the handling of accounts. At home, I’ve also been struggling under a lot of pressure, and I feel...
Replies
12
Views
141
I am in urgent need of healing in Jesus name, please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom