I need ur prayers each time am ###

I need ur prayers each time am pregnant a growth always comes out of my anus. I have operated on it before now it out again in this my pregnancy and its really hurting me
In Jesus name, His will be done Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, please keep me in your prayers. My visa process is still under review, and I’m waiting for a positive update so I can travel soon. It has been a long journey with many challenges, but I believe that God, who brought me this far, will surely open the right doors at the right time...
Replies
6
Views
269
Hello please I need ur prayers for GOD to open ways for ###
Replies
7
Views
354
Please Papa I need your prayers...each time I want to settle down there is always an obstacle...I dated a lady after 3 years, I trained her in a skill and also her education but later on I found out our genotype did not match she was ### and I was ### ...I meet another person and it still the...
Replies
7
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom