I ask You hear our prayers oh merciful God. In our time of need comfort the needy and forgive us our sins. Guide the writer of this prayer request and let them shine in the world so everyone can see You working in their lives. This I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother found out today he has cancer of the esophagus please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
267
Begging you to pray for my brother ### (### years old) he is being influenced by the new age beliefs I used to have. I was into new age before being saved and I influenced him and he is accepting hinduism and this beliefs of new age to the point of almost mocking. Please beg for his soul , he...
Replies
12
Views
343
Please continue to pray for my brother, ###. He is going going through very difficult life circumstances, and his heart is in severe pain. Please pray that the Lord protects him from all evil, shatters any wicked plans against him, and heals his soul. May God bless him and open the best paths...
Replies
17
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom