I need to have ### in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create command I don’t need man’s Approval I have the LORDS Approval all those secretly Judging me about being an ### Minister One more time I will not be an ### Minister I will not serve anymore for free. For those who don’t want me in my own POSITION just looking for ways to JUDGE Shut...
Replies
6
Views
195
I need prayer for the successful conclusion of my business dealings, for my daughter's happiness in her work and love life, and for the healing of ###—a Spitz with a tracheal implant.
Replies
7
Views
171
pray for me to get my DV visa before the ### deadline & to move to the usa ASAP in a great location & land a good paying job.
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom