I need the sound & tone of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
225
I've not been having any biblical experiences recently, not a dream or a vision at all, I when I was younger I had very biblical non-violent dreams that were very much in line with my life, and the scriptures, I wonder if you could pray for me. I still have ### months or more in hospital and I'm...
Replies
8
Views
127
Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom