Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Replies
12
Views
260
I desire the presence of God in my life and to be filled with the Holy Spirit. To see dreams and visions from God. Have a passionate prayer life and reading the Word of God. All bloodline and foundational curses to be broken in Jesus' Name. I need God's intervention on healing. My legs are both...
Replies
7
Views
314
I was saved at age ### through the wrong fear of God through the fear of the end times movie they showed us at the tent meeting. I was raised going to a legalistic Southern Baptist church. Learned about please and earning God's love through works righteousness. Age ### I started going to an...
Replies
10
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom