I need the holy spirit to always ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD. I speak everyone has a heart for me & God Almighty normal humans need to n normal that they are healed those who really especially children. Get out of SATAN. The adults that r jealous of me have a heart 2 stop the rackets in...
Replies
6
Views
206
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
208
Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom