I need the divine help from God ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for God's urgent help, mercy and a miracle that I desperately need.
Replies
12
Views
189
God help me get Peace,job,money,to serve you and also increase my project
Replies
11
Views
179
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult season financially and at work, and honestly, I feel overwhelmed. I recently failed one interview, but I still have 5 more online interviews coming up. I am also waiting for feedback from interviews I had last month and from other jobs...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom