I Need Strength I'm So Weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
PLEASE GOD HELP OUR FAMILY .. ITS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH PLEASE DEAR LORD FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES AND PLEASE LET US BE A FAMILY AGAIN.. I LOVE YOU GOD.. PLEASE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY CAN MY MOM SEE ### AND ### GET MARRIED ..PLEASE GOD YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED AND RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THIS GOING ON IM REALLY WEAK .. PLEASE HELP US
 
Dear Father, through Your mercy and grace, we together come to You and humbly ask Your interference on this situation. In Yeshua's Name I pray.  Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
176
My husband will be assessed for a liver transplant today. This is our last hope and he is weak and confused. Oh Merciful God guide our steps and words today that it may lead to a successful outcome. Diminish my fear of the future. Hold us and help us. In your Son’s name, Amen. Please pray for...
Replies
9
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom