I need some pray for me and ###

Resnyr

Disciple of Prayer
I need some pray for me and my family and I am going through some rough time.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### against the plans of ### enemies. May the Lord expose and destroy their evil intention and works. ### ask the grace and mercy of God be abound and let no weapon formed against ### prosper and let no plans of the enemies work in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
146
For a while now, certain people have been trying me legally. Every time, their verdict revolves around the issue of trust. They claim that I am where I am in life because I am not trustworthy to them. This is my statement: They are the people who came into my life during a time of trouble...
Replies
9
Views
202
I believe my soul is being attacked spiritually and demonically; I need some help; I need a breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom