i need prayers right now for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter godlovesgiselle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godlovesgiselle

Guest
I need prayers right now for my family. My brother ### has a raging spirit to destroy his the plan God has for him. Please help me to pray for him and destroy Satan's plan. Please, it's urgent.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
167
Im in a basketball thing and im about to have my last game of the year, actually my last game EVER because im aging out of it next year. But im really nauseous and full feeling so please pray that i get miraculous relief and dont throw up. I need to be able to play this.
Replies
8
Views
464
I my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are greatlyyyyy redeemed from all curses non communication isolation loner anti social behavior anti family no curses of high guilt no curses shame no curses of death no curses of failure of boils scabs itch healed life. I save up move out of State of ###...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom