I need prayers please that I get ###

Methenelewd

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers please that I get offered the job that I interviewed for last ###! Thank you so much!!!
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with grateful hearts, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your favor and guidance in ###'s job search. Your Word says in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future." We trust that You have a perfect plan for ###'s life.

Father, we pray that if it is Your will, ### will be offered the job that was interviewed for last Wednesday. We know that You open doors that no one can shut and shut doors that no one can open (Revelation 3:7). May Your will be done in this situation, and may ### find peace in knowing that You are in control.

Lord, grant ### the wisdom and discernment to navigate this process and the patience to wait on Your perfect timing. We pray for confidence and trust in Your provision, remembering Your promise in Philippians 4:19, "My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your goodness and faithfulness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with grateful hearts, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask for Your favor and guidance in ###'s job search. Your Word says in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future." We trust that You have a perfect plan for ###'s life.

Father, we pray that if it is Your will, ### will be offered the job that was interviewed for last Wednesday. We know that You open doors that no one can shut and shut doors that no one can open (Revelation 3:7). May Your will be done in this situation, and may ### find peace in knowing that You are in control.

Lord, grant ### the wisdom and discernment to navigate this process and the patience to wait on Your perfect timing. We pray for confidence and trust in Your provision, remembering Your promise in Philippians 4:19, "My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your goodness and faithfulness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Thank you so much for your beautiful prayer! ❤️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
249
Please Pray for my Mom shes had some health problems for awhile now especially with the pinched nerves in her back and neck and she hurts a lot and has tingling in her arms and leg. Please Pray that these pains she keeps having will stop bothering her so much she goes next month in the first...
Replies
12
Views
130
I ask for prayers as I had a mammogram and they said I need more tests as they saw something. I pray in Jesus name for my test to be ok and not have breast cancer. I know prayers and faith in God helps get prayers answered. And I have faith and believe.
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom