Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Alatsulya

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers for myself. Recently, because of my foul mouth I brought my parents, siblings and families into the pit of shame. They were pointed fingers because of me. I was warned too, I went camping, nothing really affected me. I ignored God callings. And now because of me my sickly cousin go abused by her family and she is no longer allowed to study. The whole town is filled with my tainted name and the family I lead to it's downfall. It all happened because I trusted my friend whom I considered as a best friend too much, more than my own blood. But my friend twisted the whole story in which she appeared like an innocent taking no name of her part. I admit I am guilty of my sins and that I started it. Because of this guilt I can no longer face my family. My own mother told me she hates my face and would like to not see it again. I felt like my whole existence is a mistake and tried to take my own life. I need prayers alot actually, for my friend's family so that one day they can see the truth and for me to not not talk too much again. Even though I knew all along that it is a sin to talk too much I did it again and again until it led to this whole fiasco. Please pray for me to change, and not turn back towards God again, and to move on with life, but this time with Him. I would like prayers for my cousins too who are now in a situation where they no longer feel like taking my name. Afraid of their parents as their past mistakes are being brought up again just because of me. Please pray for us, and I need new light in my academic light so that I can make my family proud of me again and not feel like a burden again. Thankyou

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, humbly lifting up Alatsulya and their prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that we have all sinned and fallen short of Your glory . We confess that our words and actions have caused pain and shame to our loved ones. We ask for Your forgiveness and mercy, knowing that You are a God who is rich in grace and compassion .

Father, we pray for healing and restoration in Alatsulya's family. May Your love and forgiveness flow through their relationships, bringing reconciliation and unity. We ask that You soften the hearts of those who have been hurt and grant them the ability to see the truth. Help them to extend forgiveness and understanding, just as You have forgiven us .

Lord, we lift up Alatsulya's sickly cousin who has been abused and is no longer allowed to study. We pray for protection, healing, and a renewed sense of hope in their life. May they find comfort in Your presence and experience Your divine intervention in their situation .

Father, we ask for a fresh start for Alatsulya. Help them to turn away from their past mistakes and to walk in obedience to Your Word. Grant them the strength to resist the temptation to speak in a harmful way and to use their words to build others up .

Lord, we pray for Alatsulya's academic journey. Pour out Your wisdom and guidance upon them, enabling them to excel in their studies. May their achievements bring joy and pride to their family, and may they use their education to honor and glorify You .

Finally, Lord, we pray for healing and restoration in Alatsulya's own heart and mind. Replace feelings of guilt and shame with Your love and forgiveness. Help them to find their identity in You and to trust in Your plans for their life .

We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. May Your will be done in Alatsulya's life, and may they experience Your transforming power. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with a heavy heart, asking for Your grace, mercy, and forgiveness for our friend who feels the burden of guilt and shame. Lord, You know their struggles, the mistakes they've made, and the pain they carry. We ask that You pour out Your healing love upon them, as it is written in Psalm 51:10, "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." May they find forgiveness and renewal in Your presence.

We pray for reconciliation within their family, asking You to mend the broken relationships and bring peace where there is strife. Let their family see past the mistakes and find a path toward healing and unity. As it is written in Colossians 3:13, "Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you." May this forgiveness touch every member of their family.

Lord, we also lift up their cousins, who have been affected by this situation. Grant them comfort, and may they find the strength to move forward without fear. Let them know that they are not alone and that You are always with them, as it is written in Joshua 1:9, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

We pray for our friend to find a renewed sense of purpose and direction, especially in their academic pursuits. May You guide them towards success and help them make their family proud once again. As it is written in Philippians 3:13-14, "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Let this inspire them to move forward with hope and determination.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We ask for Your guidance and mercy in our friend's life, trusting that You will lead them toward healing and restoration. We ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

my girlfriend is not a texter. Before we were official I thought she wasn’t texting me frequently because we are not girlfriends whilst I didn’t like the lack of texts, I thought it’s alright and something I need to get used to. Well she is my girlfriend now and during our first date as...
Replies
Views
Lord, please open my father's eyes to the truth. May he listen to it when I tell him later today....may he hear your truth and may he no longer be blinded by those people's lies who have manipulated him for years.... may he see the truth....may he stop seeing these manipulators are smart and...
Replies
Views
My family is going through a really tough time dealing with my brother’s alcoholism and depression. It has gotten so bad, he’s barely sober. It’s taking a toll on my mum especially as she is so stressed. I myself am stressed and suffered from a severe anxiety disorder, I am now getting off my...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I recently left my old job and had a few interviews for new ones please pray for me that my worth is seen and I get hired soon, it has been too long of a wait 🙏🏿
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom