I need prayers for my ill ###.

Hello, I'm ### years old. My mom has been very sick for the past year now. In September of 2023 my mom had a seizure. And it was strange because my mom has never had them. I didn't know what to do so I called 911. She was there for a little while and the doctors were saying she was having strokes as well. Ever since then my mom has been very ill. A month or so ago they diagnosed her with sickle cell, and they said she had a hole in her heart.
So she is not the best right now. I just want the mom I used to know back, the happy and healthy one. Please pray for my mom. I love her so much I don't know what I'd do if she'd pass away.
I am praying for your mom. I lost mine at your age and I understand where you are at. Please look into ketogenic diet which is known to cure seizure disorder. Also if she had any C or V, please see the FLCCC (look it up online) for detox protocol and finding a physician who can assist. Meanwhile I will be asking Jesus to heal her.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can fully recover,physically, from having a heat stroke.
Replies
10
Views
224
In name Jesus Christ that ### business so truth malice ### she sabotage work to get me trouble slandering and got all coworkers me. All harassment stop and gossip. Truth of this ### exposed and truth of her lies will be revealed. She wants look good ### to get me trouble slandering. Help urgently!
Replies
10
Views
199
Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom