I need prayers for freedom & liberty, deliverance and healing. ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I need prayers for freedom & liberty, deliverance and healing. I trusted, proving to be something foolish, and now I have found myself, and my daughter, caught by oppressive relationships, circumstances, in a foreign land with no family or close friends, and curses. I keep claiming His Word and praying for the Lord to make provisions and provide His victory. How long will oppression prevail? I also need prayer support for strength and wisdom while I stand on His WORD & wait for His help to win out over this. Thank you-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
145
On Wednesday night while I was out, and my wife was home an incident occurred with a neighbor. What my wife told me when I got home made me angry, and brought tears to my eyes. It seems that a neighbor savagely beat her daughter. The little girl ran from her mother's car to another neighbor for...
Replies
8
Views
332
I pray for myself to standfast hold faith strength everything needed to be here in the custody of peers no handcuffs jail clothes trips from court have everything I need here cure us from any doubt let us stay here forever amen!
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom