I need prayers for a girl named ### to come back

Glenn M

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayers for a girl named ### to come back to me. She is a wonderful girl in every way; we got along so well; we are so much alike one another. I pray for God to open her heart to me again and fill it with much love for me. That the Holy Spirit can come upon her and fill her heart and mind with thoughts about me. In the meantime, while she is sorting things out, that God will guide her hand to the phone so she can call me or text me from time to time still. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tracy has been a part of our lives for 13 years several years ago she went into a group home which is unknown to us she's not allowed I want to give us the address but everyday she would contact me and call me grandma and send me beautiful messages we kept asking her to visit but she said she...
Replies
10
Views
279
In name Jesus Christ that ### business so truth malice ### she sabotage work to get me trouble slandering and got all coworkers me. All harassment stop and gossip. Truth of this ### exposed and truth of her lies will be revealed. She wants look good ### to get me trouble slandering. Help urgently!
Replies
10
Views
216
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom