I need prayers already this morning. I need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaM

Prayer Partner
I need prayers already this morning. I need a piece of property to sell quickly so I can take care of pressing debts. Would you all please be so kind as to say a prayer for me? Thank you and God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
168
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
242
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,445
Members
648,040
Latest member
Phraimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom