I need prayer regarding my anger the hurtful and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasta

Prayer Warrior
I need prayer regarding my anger the hurtful and hateful things that were done to me I need to forgive those people but it is so very hard my name is ### please pray for me help to release those people that has hurt me.

Thank you,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord, please set ### free from the hurt and pain she has gone through in life. Break her from the burden of unforgiveness. I ask to see her through day by day until she reaches inner peace and walk in your grace as forgives is not into other people, but once self to be set free. God bless you ###! We are here for you in faith.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty Life in I can move forward normally not give it any other thought just that it is o.k. it has been been waiting for my lifework to make it that's is over because I know now they have been hooking up in the morning that's far in the morning. I...
Replies
6
Views
249
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
127
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom