i need prayer over bad dreams and for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mibala

Disciple of Prayer
i need prayer over bad dreams and for open heaven over my ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HOW WE PRAY YOU HEAR THIS PRAYER, BE WITH THEM, GUIDE THEM, THESE THINGS WE PRAY IN YOUR HEAVENLY NAME AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against bad company. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched...
Replies
6
Views
127
My prayer is that I do not have bad dreams and that my family is saved from the "devil's heart"—from forgetting that the Lord Jesus is in our home. I want us all to wake up in the morning with a smile, rather than always wearing a sour expression. 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 Amen 🙏 ❤️ 💖 💘 💝 🙌 🙏
Replies
9
Views
362
I dreamed I was with my father, I had somewhere to go, but when I slept, I was a ghost, so out of fear that I might not wake up, I forced myself to wake up.
Replies
7
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom