I need prayer in order to come ...

I need prayer in order to come out from depression
I'm sorry that you're struggling with depression, friend. I pray that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time. I hope you’ll be encouraged to read Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Depression is a very complex issue that deserves personal and in-depth attention. Are you seeking help from a Christian therapist? May God help you to experience His never-failing love and care in your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And they’re able to assemble it correctly the dealership, Lord Jesus, please and help these people come and be responsible and fix these issues quickly by your mighty Protecting blood covering and help to get some rest and strength when I need it so overwhelmed and important med insurance calls...
Replies
8
Views
270
Hello all I am a new student in college and I am asking for prayers for guiding me in which classes I should take and how many I should take this semester. I also have noticed a couple of people here are into witchcraft as i am a Christian there has been some tensions. Even a couple of my...
Replies
9
Views
170
My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom