I Need Prayer For Restoring My Relationship With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter kelone
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kelone

Guest
I know I posted this prayer request last week. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has prayed for me. We are still not back together, but I have been praying and hoping that God will make where right now there seems to be no way. I just want to show her that I love her and I will always be there for her when she needs me and I will never leave her alone again. Thank you again and I appreciate your continued prayers and I wish everyone on this site all of God's blessings and answers to their prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you and give you all praise, all honor and all glory for without you we are nothing Lord.

We need you Lord, we need you during our times of joy and during our storms, I pray that you will hear your child's heart this day and that you will restore and heal according to your will. I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I am ### from ###, ###. My ex partner ###'s birthday is coming on the ### of ###. She turns ### a once in a lifetime event but sadly I couldn't be there since we're not together. But I still love her deeply Lord. It breaks my heart that I couldn't tell her how I much love...
Replies
7
Views
224
I'm ### from ###. I am currently going through a difficult time, I feel like I have hit rock bottom. It all happened when the person I loved the most decided to end the relationship which we both committed, loved and cherished. I have lost my peace and happiness. Her name is ###. I still love...
Replies
9
Views
318
I ask for prayer over my life. I am currently at my lowest point in my life after my best friend who I am deeply in love with left me to be with someone else. Every day since then has brought me to a darker and darker place. I've prayed on it everyday to bring her back as I still feel like we...
Replies
8
Views
574
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom