I need prayer for protection from someone ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Needs prayer as heavy rain is going on entering my home .needs prayer for protection from flood like condition.
Replies
9
Views
106
Lord Jesus my son was married 7 years ago and has ### year old daughter. For the past two years, my son's wife is disrespecting my son and mistreating me ,since I started staying with my son for the past 1 year. Lord Jesus through your righteousness bless my son to live with cordiality and...
Replies
11
Views
194
I already hot some mosquitoes bites and I didn’t know where I got it from until I heard it buzzing in my ear, I don’t know where it is please pray it goes away without giving me more bites
Replies
8
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,362
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom