Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
307
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,240
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom