I need prayer for my son ### and his two co-defender ### and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I need prayer for my son ### and his two co-defendants ### and ###. They are facing a lot of time in jail for robbery. I know Jesus is the only one that can work a miracle for them. I just need help in prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 43:1 – “Vindicate me, my God, and plead my case against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked.” Psalm 43 Send Out Your Light 1 Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation...
Replies
4
Views
258
Please pray for my son ### and his dog ###. He is in K9 training and his dog ### has not been doing his commands for his qualifying and he needs prayers that he performs his commands and passes his training test today and for the next couple of weeks. ### loves ### and has been working with him...
Replies
11
Views
221
Good Morning, PRAYOR WARRIORS!!! I JUST RECEIVED A CALL THAT MY SON WAS SENT TO RESTRICTIVE HOUSING BECAUSE HE WAS CAUGHT MAKING A "WEAPON" TO DEFEND HIMSELF. I FEAR FOR THE LIFE OF MY SON, TODAY. I AM SAVED, MY SON THAT IS INCARCERATED ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS "SAVIOR" ON RESSURECTION...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom