i need prayer for my husband's boss ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie

Humble Prayer Warrior
I need prayer for my husband's boss ### ###. He is very unhappy in life right now. He has so much to be grateful for and he just doesn't acknowledge his blessings. I ask that he gets his joy back. He makes my husband not want to be around him and now he dislikes going to work. We don't know why he is so miserable, so I'm just asking for prayer that ### finds happiness and joy in Jesus' mighty, powerful, precious name. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that ### ### finds joy and peace. Lord, I pray that whatever stole ###'s joy is released. I pray that ### finds faith and love in you Jesus. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
224
Please can I ask the Kingdom family to pray for my husband. He is currently under attack, and it always seems to be the same thing, where other people don't do their job properly, and don't take accountability and try and blame him. He has evidence to prove he has done everything right on his...
Replies
9
Views
135
Dear Brother/Sister My husband's name is ###. He is currently looking for a job and he is now going thru a recruitment process like in his final round of interview. If he got this job means it will be a huge miracle for him as his previous employer ditched his 10 years of employment with a wrong...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom