Bizulagul

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer for my children, fruit of the womb, for my daughter wisdom and understanding for the things of God, breakthrough.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my children are at risk please Jesus help keep them protected and safe . I will teach them of you as I'm there on ly parent they know.Praise be tp you lord Jesus Christ Amen .
Replies
13
Views
223
Please pray for my daughter, ###, and my son, ###. ### has been suffering with a cough for the past five months, and I’m asking you to please pray for her healing and complete restoration of health. Please pray that God will remove whatever is causing the cough, strengthen her body, and bring...
Replies
12
Views
49
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom