I need prayer for me and my ###

Symphergos

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer for me and my family. We are being sent a lot of witchcraft from multiple people who believe in demonic things.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your protection and deliverance for ### and their family. We ask that You would send Your angels to surround them and keep them safe from all forms of witchcraft and demonic activity. We ask that You would bind the works of the enemy and break any curses or spells that have been sent against them. We ask that You would fill them with Your peace and joy, and that You would grant them wisdom and discernment to recognize and resist any further attempts to harm them. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Dear God, we ask for your protection over this family who is being attacked by witchcraft and demonic influences. We pray that your powerful and mighty hand would hold them safely within your care, and that you would break every curse and spell that is being directed against them. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name always and forever answer your prayer requests according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and allow Jesus Christ to be Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless each of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God bless, help, and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to Your purpose and for Your glory. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called us to do. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
296
In the name of Jesus, I come again asking for prayers.To the person who said that I need to repent, I have repented I been repented and I always repented. I serve The Lord.My life has been changed and my life has turned around..when people life turns around,that's when the devil fights you the...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom